India Cold Storage Number, Market & Capacity Overview
The cold chain industry also considered the sunrise Industry in India because of its robust future outlook. As with high growth prospects for the food processing sector along with attractive government incentives including 51 percent FDI clearance in multi brand retail makes cold chain business a goldmine for foreign investors as well.
India Cold Storage Market Analysis:
- In the year 2012, India cold storage market was XXXX with a combined capacity of XXXX Thousand Metric Tons
- The surface cold storage accounts for XXXX% of the total cold storage market compared to XXXX% of refrigerated transportation in 2012
- In India cold storage market for potato holds the maximum share of XXXX% in 2012.
- The market share of multipurpose cold storage will be XXXX% share by 2017. It is projected that meat and fish will be at 3rd position in the India cold storage market with XXXX% share by 2017
- The fruits & vegetables cold storage market in India was worth US$ XXXX Million in 2012 and it is forecasted to reach US$ XXXX Million by 2017
- The milk and products cold market is expected to account for XXXX% in 2017
- A country which ranks first in milk production in the world, number two in fruit and vegetable production and has substantial output of marine, meat and poultry products, warrants a fully developed and efficient cold chain facilities. Given this scenario, there is tremendous scope for the development of a well-streamlined cold chain sector.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/india-cold-chain-storage-number-market-and-capacity-forecast-to-2017
India Cold Storage Numbers & Capacity Analysis:
- In 2012, XXXX number of cold storage was there in India with a combined capacity of XXXX and it is expected to reach XXXX number and XXXX capacity 2017
- In the year 2008, more than XXXX% of the capacities is utilized only for potatoes. The number of multi-purpose cold storage in India is expected to be XXXX by 2017
- In 2004, XXXX fruits and vegetables cold storage was there in India and it is likely that this number will grow to XXXX cold storage units by 2017
- The meat & fish cold storage capacity in India is projected to increase to XXXX Thousand Metric Tons by the year 2017
- The number of cold storage assigned for Milk and Milk products in India was XXXX in 2007 and it is projected to reach XXXX Thousand Metric Tons by 2017
- State Wise Distribution of Cold Storage Number & Capacity:
- In the Potato & Multi-purpose cold storage, U.P. & Uttaranchal accounts for the highest number of cold storage and Capacity
- Maharashtra has the maximum number of fruits and vegetable cold storage in India
- In 2009, Kerala accounted for the highest number of meat & fish cold stores with XXXX cold store units assigned to meat & fish. But in terms of capacity Maharashtra had the highest meat & fish cold storage capacity with XXXX Metric Tons
- In 2009, Maharashtra had the highest milk & products cold storage number and capacity
- Renub Research study titled “India Cold Chain Storage Number, Market & Capacity Forecast to 2017” provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving, high-growth Cold Storage Market in India. This 110 page report with 60 Figures and 20 Tables studies the India Cold Storage: 1) Market and Forecast 2) Number and Forecast 3) Capacity and Forecast 4) State wise Cold Storage Number and Capacity 5) Sector wise (Private, Public & Co-operative) Cold Storage Number and Capacity.
In further sub division we have analysed the cold storage market, number and capacity in India based on commodity wise (Potato Cold Storage, Multipurpose Cold Storage, Fruits & Vegetables Cold Storage, Meat & Fish Cold Storage, Milk & Products Cold Storage & Others Cold Storage) as well as Method Wise (Surface Cold Storage and Refrigerated Transportation Cold Storage).
The Report Covers the Following Points
- India Cold Storage Market (2008 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Surface Storage Market (2008 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Refer Transportation Storage Market (2008 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Market Commodity Wise (Potato, Multipurpose, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Fish, Milk & Products & Others) (2004 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- State Wise Distribution of Cold Storage Number & Capacity (2004 to 2009)
- State Wise Distribution of Cold Storage based on Commodity (Potato, Multipurpose, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Fish, Milk & Products & Others) Number & Capacity (2004-2009)
- Sector-Wise (Private, Public & Co-operative) Distribution of Cold Storage Number & Capacity (2007 to 2009)
- India Cold Storage Number (2004 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Capacity (2004 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Number Commodity Wise (Potato, Multipurpose, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Fish, Milk & Products & Others) (2004 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- India Cold Storage Capacity Commodity Wise (Potato, Multipurpose, Fruits & Vegetables, Meat & Fish, Milk & Products & Others) (2004 to 2012) and Forecast (2013 to 2017)
- Driving Forces for India Cold Storage Market
- Challenges for India Cold Storage Market
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/164630
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non-printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 100 paid databases.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948