Permian Basin in the US, 2013 - Oil and Gas Basin Analysis and Forecasts to 2020” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, which provides insight into oil and gas exploration and development potential in the Permian Basin. The report also provides details of the key exploration areas and major companies exploring various shales and plays in the Permian Basin.
To check out the Complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/permian-basin-in-the-us-2013-oil-and-gas-basin-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2020
The report highlights the parameters for exploration and production, and discusses major activities of the top five companies in the Permian Basin. It also discusses drilling activities in the area, detailing the rig activity in the basin’s Texas and New Mexico regions, and provides production forecast for the Permian Basin up until 2020.
- An overview of oil and gas exploration in the Permian Basin.
- Discussion of the major issues and drivers affecting oil and gas exploration in the Permian Basin.
- Information on drilling and exploration activities in the different counties of Texas, including Andrews, Nolan, and Pecos.
- An overview of the competitive landscape of the company in the Permian Basin, and discussion of the cost per well as well as finding and development costs.
- Current exploration and production statistics for the Texas region of Permian Basin. The report also provides forecasts for production from 2013–2020.
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/170331
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948